Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 7 Creative Art Practice



                                           


                                                     Time for Self 

 


What spoke to me most during this course was my need for the gift of rejuvenation. Painting  above 

is my view as I sat on the sandy cinnamon colored beach in Flagler County.  Sitting in the sand with 

my paints and canvas, I was true to my surroundings and honest with the artist behind the canvas in 

my search for self care. To be such an advocate for this cause, often I do not practice what preached.

 On this day however, I am breathing the salt air and tasting its savor.  Hearing the gulls fly over and 

around me singing their energetic songs. The sand is gentle and warm on my bare feet and I am 

feeling whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment