Saturday, May 14, 2016

Journal Post 2 WOW


Chart 1

  


Chart 1 represents my personal Wheel of Wellness .The categories I have identified to build on throughout this course of self-care. These goals are important in my personal and professional life. 


Chart 2



 The two identified goals needing immediate attention is Health / Excercise and Resilence.  My concern with resilience is physical fatigue.

  Chart 3 




Increasing activity and a healthy diet will reduce fatigue. I will place resilience back into the wheel and work on my exercise and health since they are both related to each other. Increasing endurance and improving health will improve my relisence. The following is my plan.

Problem: Health and Excercise

Intervention 1 
 Plan to see my physician obtain a prescription for soft tissue massage.  Appointment to be scheduled. 

Intervention 2
Using my Fitbit bracelet I will monitor my daily steps with an expectation of  3000 steps per day. A record will be saved to record progress.  

Intervention 3
 I will eat one home-cooked meal per day with a caloric intake of fewer than 900 calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment